Terms & Conditions
- A signed waiver must be completed by all who wish to jump. If you are under 18 the waiver must be completed by your parent or person acting in loco parentis.
- To avoid disappointment it is highly recommended you book ahead.
- Please ensure you turn up 40 minutes ahead of your pre-booked time slot.
- Non-slip Rush socks are to be worn at all times when on the trampolines.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of Rush SA jumping session (the ‘Activities’) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Rush SA’s booking confirmation.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information regarding participation by you and the members of your party and accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Rush SA
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Rush SA (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Rush SA.
- Rush SA reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
- Any persons using the trampoline park must complete a waiver form
- Any person using the Rush SA facilities who is under 16 years of age must have a waiver form completed or them by a consenting adult.
- Wilful damage must not be caused by anyone attending Rush SA, to the facilities, fixtures or fittings. If damage is caused by a member of a party booking, the hirer will be liable to pay for the rectification of any damage (including accidental) caused by anyone attending the party.
- Rush SA does not accept responsibility for the loss of property or theft arising from the use of facilities. Money or valuables should, therefore, not be left unattended. Valuables can be deposited in on site locker facilities.
2. Booking Confirmation
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless in writing by Rush SA (which shall include Rush SA’s email confirmation of booking)
- You must advise Rush SA as soon as possible of any mistake in Rush SA’s booking confirmation. Rush SA shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- The Activities include all variations of trampolines, climbing elements and challenge course and participation is not without risk as serious misuse could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety briefing from a Rush SA Court Monitor prior to their session.
- Rush SA reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- After the safety briefing, participants will not be directly supervised by a Court Monitor. In the Rush SA facility, a responsible adult must be on site for any child under the age of 13. One adult is permitted to supervise a maximum of ten under 13 year olds. Supervising adults (whether participating or spectating) must sign a Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer (Waiver Form) stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of him or herself and for supervision of children in his or her care.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy, and are subject to the age and weight restrictions for each Activity as stated at time of booking. Participants confirm that the maximum permitted clothed weight of any participant is 17.8st/250Ibs/125kg and that they do not exceed this weight If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Rush SA staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- All participants are required to wear Rush jump socks for grip and hygiene.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure or whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities, Rush SA recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk.
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 13’s in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Rush SA shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Rush SA reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Rush SA in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Rush SA advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for physical activity that they do not mind getting damaged and that are in conjunction with our safety video. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- 1) Participants must wear Rush SA socks for grip and hygiene.
- 2) Long hair must be tied back
- 3) No belts, jewelry or other sharp items of clothing. That may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants
- Rush SA will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
- You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Rush SA receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made via email to email@example.com You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
- You shall be entitled to cancel a party booking subject to Rush SA receiving your request for cancellation at least 7 days before the booked start time. Individual sessions may not be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Rush SA shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Rush SA decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Rush SA and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Rush SA may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. Birthday Bookings
- Party bookings are to be paid with a 50% deposit upon booking. Rush SA will refund any parties cancelled 7 days before, any parties cancelled after that time, no refund will be given. This can only ever be changed under the management’s discretion in this situation no refund will be given however an option to move the booking will be offered. The moving of a party booking can only be done 7 days before the booked date of the party. If attempted after this date it will be rejected.
- A party area is booked for a 40 minute slot after the chosen hour of trampoline time. The room must be vacated promptly after this time to set up for the next party. We ask the parent or guardian of the party child stay on site at all times and are responsible for the behaviour of their children. Any behaviour we deem to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and your party may come to an end prematurely. Should any member of the party group have any dietary requirements, we will try our best to cater to these needs, please advise us of such requests no later than 72 hours prior to the party. Additional guests can be added to a booking as long as they are not requested within 7 days before the party. Additional guests are subject to availability. If we do not have the space then we will not be able to action your request.
- Birthday cake and candles will not be supplied as part of thepackage unless they have been purchased in advance at the time of booking as a Party Add-on. We will supply sufficient cutlery to cut and eat the cake. Any decorations you require must be supplied by yourself and must be checked with the duty manager at the time. We will not allow decorations to be stuck to the walls. No decorations are allowed unless previously arranged with the manager.
- All party food orders must go through Rush SA. With the exception of a birthday cake/cakes, no other food or drink will be allowed to be brought into Rush SA. Only food purchased through Rush SA will be allowed.
- Your party is required to arrive at the venue 20 minutes before the booked time. Upon arrival you must book in with a party host who will then explain the process of the booking. Right of admission can be refused at any time if the duty manager sees fit.
- Should you arrive late, you are not automatically granted the full hour on the trampolines. We will endeavour to make sure you can bounce for a full hour, but this decision will be made at the duty manager’s discretion.
7. Price and Payment
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Rush SA and you, our charges for all Activities shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be made upon arrival. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card.
- Rush SA reserves the right to change its prices at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
8. Refunds and Amendments
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by bank transfer. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Rush SA reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or bank transfer.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions, Rush SA shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles and their contents are left at the owners’ risk and are subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.