Two teams with multiple balls line up against each other on a field of trampolines with angled trampoline walls. The rules are simple: if you hit an opponent with a ball they are out. Last man (or woman) standing wins and takes victory for their team.
This is dodgeball with a difference. Use the trampoline to leap out of the way of incoming balls or launch an aerial shot at your rival. Our dodgeball is the ultimate in airborne team sport and will leave you wanting more.
Get a group of friends together, form a team and join our Dodgeball League, or you can simply join a game in progress on 1 of the dodgeball courts.
Why not rent a Dodgeball court for an hour with a group of friends or colleagues (subject to availability). We will provide a referee and non-slip socks to all participants (we can accommodate any number from 8 to 20) excluding weekends and public holidays. Let the games begin!
Times for Private Bookings
Cost R600 per court for 60 minutes
Each team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players on each side.Once out you must exit and cannot re-enter unless a team member catches an opponent’s ball.
You are out if you
- Are hit by a live ball
- Throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player
- Cross into the central divide
- Throw a head shot
- Argue with the referee
- kick the ball
- You may block/deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with you are out.
- When a ball hits anything besides a person the ball is dead. So a deflection off anything other than a person is a dead ball. You may catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower out, but only if it is caught in the air.
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Only Rush sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court.
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- When you are out you must walk off the court with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots and stay in the waiting area.
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty!
For Dodgeball court bookings you can cancel anytime up to 7 days before your scheduled date without being charged. Thereafter, you will be charged the full amount.
Remember, a Rush liability waiver is required for each jumper (those under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian). If you arrive without a duly signed, completed waiver, we won’t be able to admit you (so hit the button above to get that sorted now).The waiver is on the waiver icon tab located on the right hand side of the page.
Rush Socks are compulsory and cost R30 a pair, but you can re-use them each time you come subject to safety approval.
RUSH and Dodgeball SA join forces to bring you Social Sunday’s where you can enjoy double the jump time for half the price while dodging, ducking, diving, dipping and dancing to great beats! Space is limited so pre-bookings essential!
On the 1st Sunday in February, The Social Sunday pricing will be increasing to R150.00 for 2 hours
Every Sunday 17:00 – 19:00
R125 for 2 hours (Excluding Rush Jump Socks)
Social Dodgeball Games + Mini Tournaments
Glow in the dark Dodgeball + Lumo Experience (Claremont Branch Only)
Battle Beam Challenges
Hottest Dance Music
Suitable for all ages